Sunday, October 18, 2009

The D Family

Oh, how I love the D family! You guys are great and so good looking. I have a special place in my heart for this family. Why, you ask? Simple! I adore their mother. Pam is so amazing and so talented. We have worked together for several years now and I just love her. We had a great time...even though the the boys hate having pictures taken! You guys were fun. Thanks! Pam's aunt graciously hosted us in her backyard for these amazing pictures. It was gorgeous! Here's a sneak peak from our session.




So, how does a photographer manage to have their own family pictures taken? You ask a friend! Thank you so much Channa and Pam. You did great! Here's a couple of my little family.


4 comments:

  1. Shana ~ These turned out so beautiful! Thank you for taking our pictures.

    {I am so glad to see that a few photos of your family turned out too. I was worried. :) Both of these are great of you!}

    Bryce and I were trying to figure out your blog address today; I am so glad we found it. I'll be sure to add it to my favorites.

    Thank you again!
    Channa ♥
    channadalton@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute...cute...cute...you guys are seriously the picture perfct family :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your pictures and you have such a cute family. I'm glad you posted a link so I could check these out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh THERE you are! Shana - you look so beautiful. I haven't seen a picture of you in a while. Your family is gorgeous and you take amazing photos. Congratulations on all your success!

    ReplyDelete