Sunday, October 17, 2010

Two Years Old!

My little Callie girl turned 2! She's growing so fast...too fast. I had a little fun with labels as you will see and YES, my husband made fun of me! We enjoyed homemade pizzas, salad and caramel apples. YUM! The cake was created by the fabulous Kim Moore. She does such a great job...and maybe one day she will have her own website so everyone can enjoy her beautiful and delicious cakes (hint, hint)! Here are a few pictures from the party!





Callie's Grandma Jones gave her a stuffed animal...a cat to be exact. I don't think Callie saw any of her other presents after she opened that one. All she wanted to do was hold her cat and read a book with her Uncle Cameron. Too funny. Thankfully, her big brother and cousins like opening presents. They stepped up to help out!

2 comments:

  1. Wow~! That looks like quite the party! Happy birthday Callie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my heck! I luv the cake! This girl really needs to get a website!! I would luv to have her do my daughters 1st birthday cake/cupcakes.

    ReplyDelete