Sunday, August 14, 2011

Meeting An Angel

Several months ago I had the privilege of meeting and photographing the Andrade family. Lawrence and Aedra have three beautiful children, Iliana, Xavier and Santana, their youngest daughter. Santana was born with a very serious heart problem and tonight I learned that earlier this afternoon, surrounded by all of her family, Santana peacefully returned home after fighting a courageous battle. I have only spent a couple of hours with her but in that short time I came to know that I was in the presence of an angel. I feel honored and blessed to have been given the opportunity of photographing Santana and her sweet family and would like to share a few images of our session. Please keep this family in your thoughts and prayers.









1 comment:

  1. So sweet, Shana. And how lucky this family is that you were able to take these pictures for them. It's so cool to know that these will probably be the most treasured possessions they'll ever own.

    ReplyDelete