Monday, September 30, 2013

Holiday Mini Sessions

Can you believe it's that time of year again! It always comes faster than you think. This last year has truly flown right by. After welcoming our 4th baby last July I could quickly see that I needed to step away from working and focus on our family. It's been a year of challenges, triumphs and so many lessons learned. Hats off to all you moms out there. It's the hardest and most rewarding job in the world!

I thought it would be fun to bring back the Holiday Mini Sessions this year! I have offered mini sessions in the past and they have always been hugely popular! This year I'm going to do things a little different from years past. Instead of offering the mini sessions for one day,  I'm offering them throughout the entire month of October. Yep. All month long. 

Mini Sessions create the perfect opportunity to get those family pictures updated and Christmas cards done all at once. Two birds, one stone. Awesome!

What's Included?
Each session will last 30 minutes. You will also receive 20 Digital Images, 25 Custom Christmas Cards, Photo Print Release and Online Viewing Gallery.


If the mini sessions aren't what you're looking for, do not fret! I'm always offering my regular sessions. Contact me with any questions! 
shanawhipple@hotmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment