Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Don't Forget!

CHRISTMAS MINI SESSIONS


I have just a few openings left. This is an absolute steal of a deal! Take advantage and tell your friends to do the same. You can't beat the price!

These sessions are perfect for those who do not have time for a full session or just need an updated family photo for the Christmas card. Or if you need your child's 18 month photo you can use the session for that. Use it however you want! It's up to you.


Cost: $40 (Up to 4 people. Each additional person add $10)

Location: October 9th will be at Memory Grove in SLC and
October 10th at Union Station in Ogden

Time: It will take place in the late afternoon and early evening.

The sessions will last 30 minutes.

Contact me at shanawhipple@hotmail.com to find out which times are still available!


1 comment:

  1. hey Shana, you reminded me. We have decided to go to Cali a little early so I won't be able to do our mini session, I'm so sorry I hope this does'nt cause to much trouble. Hopefully we'll be able to do it again sometime soon. Thanks again for our wonderful photo session, you are so amazing and we had so much fun.

    Love,

    Heidi

    ReplyDelete