Saturday, August 22, 2009

Christmas Mini Sessions

Call me crazy, I know!! Yes, I am that girl who is the ultra "plan-ahead" type. Scary thing to be thinking about in August, but here goes...

Christmas Mini Sessions!

These sessions are perfect for those who do not have time for a full session or just need an updated family photo for the Christmas card. Or if you need your child's 18 month photo you can use the session for that. Use it however you want! It's up to you.

Cost: $40 (Up to 4 people. Each additional person add $10)

Location: One session will be held in Ogden and the other in SLC.

Time: It will take place in the late afternoon and early evening. The sessions will last 30 minutes. Contact me at shanawhipple@hotmail.com to find out which times are still available!
Oh, come on!!! I KNOW some of you have already started thinking about Christmas...nothing to be ashamed of!

No comments:

Post a Comment