Friday, August 28, 2009

THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

Thanks to everyone who responded to my call for models. The response was overwhelming! I am so excited to get started. There are so many cuties to photograph. I am still looking for 1-newborn and 1-6 month old. If you know anyone who is getting ready to have a baby and would like a FREE session...have them contact me ASAP! Same for the 6 month old! Get your niece or nephew, grand baby or a neighbor's kid to take advantage of this before it's too late. Contact me at shanawhipple@hotmail.com

The first modeling session is scheduled for next week so I will post a preview as soon as they are ready!

Thanks again to everyone who responded! You are all fabulous and I wish I could offer more spaces. I will most likely do this again in the future, so keep checking back!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Shana! I just now had a chance to check out your blog. I just wanted to say that your photography is very impressive and I can't wait for the sessions we'll be having with our family in a few weeks. :)

    ReplyDelete