Tuesday, August 18, 2009

New to the Blog!

Hello! I am Shana and this is my very first blog. I wanted a place to post my most recent work so I decided that a blog was the answer! But first, a little about me. I am originally from the Land of Enchantment...the great state of New Mexico (though, I'm still trying to figure out what is so enchanting or great about it). I am married to Ken (the most awesome husband a girl could ever hope for) and I have two darling kiddos. Carson (3) and Callie (10 mo.). I have my bachelors degree in Athletic Training and spend a couple days a week working as an athletic trainer for Jeffrey D. Harrison, M.D., an orthopedic surgeon in Ogden (If you ever have an orthopedic/sports medicine need come visit us at the Calton-Harrison Clinic). I have always had a passion and love for photography and a few years back decided that it was time to pursue a career in it. So, here I go following my dreams! I recently launched my website: www.shanawhipplephotography.com and am so excited for people to see it. I have loved photographing and getting to know so many different people and I hope you will come back and visit often!

3 comments:

  1. Shanna this is an awesome way to present your work and as I love looking at the pictures you take it is fun to have a place to see your work. You really have a talent for catching children's personalities. Wow. Lynda P.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shana,

    This is great. I love your Blog.

    ReplyDelete